Avatar: The Last Airbender Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Avatar rpg site with all your favorite charries from the series and even original characters too.

4 posters

Journey to Kyoshi Island

Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Journey to Kyoshi Island - Page 2 Empty Re: Journey to Kyoshi Island

Post  Aang Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:10 pm

Sokka saw the meat and ran over to Katara. I love you so much right now. He picked up the meat and hugged it. I'm so happy. He put the meat down and held out his hand to help Katara.

I was sitting in a tree taking a rest just outside of the campsite. When i opened my eyes Katara was there and i'd lost the race. Awww man. Now i'm gonna have to brush Appa.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:45 pm

I smile at my brother and hand him the blankets. I then look over at Aang and stick out my tongue. Haha! I win to the Avatar. Can I get a round of applause? I begin to cook the meat over the fire and let the scent cover the entire campsite.
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:49 pm

Suki popped up from reopening Zuko's chi when she smelt the meat. "Score!" she said letting the scent fill her senses.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:58 pm

I let a piece of meat simmer, and I hear Suki say "Score!" I let it cook a little bit more before yelling, If anybody wants to eat, come get some food! I begin to cool the food down a little bit before handing it to everyone.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:40 pm

Sokka took the blankets and put one in each tent. Well, that takes care of that. He heard that the food was done and ran over to it as fast as he could. I want food.

I jump off of the tree i was on. Well i'd better get started. I grab the first brush i see and begin to brush Appa. Then i begin to think of about the brush. I wonder who this belongs to.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:47 pm

I laugh at Sokka and hand him a big slab of meat. I run over to Aang and say, Need some help with Appa?
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:05 pm

Suki walked over to Katara and got her own piece of meat. It looked FANTASTIC!!! She took it over to wear Sokka was sitting and sat down next to him. She took a huge bite and a bunch of sauce got on her face. "This is so amazing." she said happily.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:08 pm

I hold the brush behind my back and say Umm i don't think you're gonna want to help me when you see the brush i'm using. I smile slightly and show her the brush. It has your name on it and i didn't notice until just now. I'm so sorry.

Sokka laughs slightly as he scarfs down his meat. He stops eating for a minute. Oh man i think Aang's gonna get it. He looks at Suki and laughs a little more.
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:13 pm

Suki laughed to. "This should be good." she whispered to Sokka.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:26 pm

Sokka smiled and whispered back as he pointed at Katara. Be careful what you say. She hears everything. He laughed a little and said I also laughed because you've got some sauce on your mouth.

While Suki and Sokka were eating i was begging for Katara not to hurt me. Please Katara i didn't know. Don't take it the wrong way. I continued to beg as i was standing on Appa.
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:29 pm

Suki smiled when Sokka pointed out the sauce on her face. She licked her lips and wiped it off. "So what do you think Katara will do?" she whispered.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:39 pm

As i begged Sokka looked over and said to Suki Oh he's definitely dead. Sokka finished his food and went to his tent. When nobody was looking he left a note in Suki's tent.
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:41 pm

Suki sat there while Sokka left. Then she got bored and went off to practice her fighting and skills.
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:47 pm

When she was finished training, she went back to her tent and got ready for the night. Then she looked over and saw a letter sitting under her bag. She read it and smiled.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:55 pm

Sokka laid in his tent waiting for the fireworks to start. He hoped Suki would come by later. I wonder how bad Katara will hurt Aang.
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:52 pm

Suki walked over to Sokka's tent. "Hello? Sokka?" she said outside.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:03 pm

Sokka hears Suki and pokes his hea out of the tent. Come on in Suki. He hold the entrance to the tent open and smiles as he waits for Suki.

I stood silent trying to avoid Katara. Ok as long as i don't do anything stupid again i should be fine. I was freaking out after i used her hair brush to brush Appa.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:06 pm

I close my eyes trying to take in what Aang had done. You. Used. My. Brush. On that slimy, disgusting THING??? I fume and glare at Sokka, listening to his loud remarks. I bend some water out of the lake and let it pull him into the water for a moment, just long enough for him to get thoroughly drenched. I then turn to Aang and give him the evil eye. I begin to circle him as he grows worried. I quickly waterbend and cover him in a thick layer of ice, but leave his face uncovered. I snap up my brush and put it away. I look over at Aang and continue to cover him in the frozen ice.
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:10 pm

"Sokka!" Suki yelled as she ran over to him. He was soaked. "Are you okay?" she asked concerned.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:28 pm

Sokka yelled as he tried to dry off. Why would you!? I just! I was! Ugh! He stormed off into the woods. I can't believe her!

As Katara covered me in ice i tried to beg her to forgive me. Come on Katara... I didn't mean to, it was an accident. I began to try and use the Breath of Fire technique. Please let this work. I tried to do it as fast as i could. A little help here!
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:37 pm

I sigh and pretend not to hear him. What was that? Oh, probably just another stupid, oblivious airbender. I look over at Sokka and yell, You could at least TRY to whisper, you know! I look at Suki and see that she hurts when my brother hurts. I'm sorry, Suki. That was inappropriate. I'm just upset. I waterbend some water back so that he is about half as wet. I look over at aang and melt the ice and send it back int othe lake. Sorry, Aang.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:29 pm

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I told everyone Guys, I think everyone needs to just calm down okay? Katara, you can easily clean off your brush by putting it in water and using the water to pull the fur out. I really see no other reason why you should be so angry with everybody. We're supposed to be friends.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:36 pm

I shiver as the ice melts away. I studder a little as i speak and say I-i-i'm s-s-s-sorry Katara. The studder slowly goes away as i try to warm myself up. I r-really didn't know that it was your's.

Sokka walks back into the village and mumbles under his breath. It's still not a good excuse. I mean really. I'm just a guy trying to visit some friends... He stops mumbling and goes to his tent.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:08 pm

I look over at Toph and sigh. I know, and I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. I walk over to Aang and give him a huge hug. Sorry, Aang. It's not your fault. I should have put the brush away in the first place. And we can wash Appa off in the lake, maybe. I look over at Sokka's tent and and yell, Sorry, Sokka! I waterbend all of the moisture from his clothes and send it back into the lake. I sit down and take a bite of a nut.
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:20 pm

Suki walked over to Katara. "It's okay Katara. It happens." she said smiling.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:34 am