Avatar: The Last Airbender Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Avatar rpg site with all your favorite charries from the series and even original characters too.

+2
Azula
Toph Bei Fong
6 posters

Ember Island

Suki
    Suki

Ember Island - Page 4 Empty Re: Ember Island

Post  Suki Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:19 pm

Suki laughed. She was starting to think she was going to like Azula. "Wow you're right." she said looking at the two, hand in hand.
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:27 pm

Azula rolled her eyes and said Well, it was kind of obvious. Even Sokka could probably figure that one out. Oh, sorry I forgot that you were in hearing range. I straightened myself out and walked towards the beach. I needed to be alone for a while and think about what would happen next.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:30 pm

I face Azula angrily as she walks away and say to myself Now that was rude. Has she forgotten that she still needs to prove herself to us after what she's done? That certainly did not help her case.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:37 pm

Both Sokka's arms and mouth dropped as he began to yell. What?! Since when?! He shook his head and began to laugh thinking it was a joke. Your kidding right? Right? He continued to laugh.

I began to try and hide my face as it began to turn from it's original color to a crimson red. Well... I began to speak trying not to look so guilty towards the accusation.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:40 pm

I told Sokka It's true, Sokka. I can sense it. Perhaps my sensing ability didn't work on Azula but it worked on Aang and Katara and they were definitely assuredly boyfriend and girlfriend now.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:46 pm

Sokka becam serious. Hey Aang. I think we should have a talk. Sokka says grabbing his sword.

I move back a little. Why do you need your sword to have a talk? I ask a little frightened.

No reason. Sokka says trying not to sound suspiscious. I just think we should have a small talk.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:57 pm

I faced Sokka and said I think it would be best to leave the sword in my possession while you and Aang talk. I don't want to clean up any messes if you catch what I'm trying to say.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:01 pm

Sokka puts his sword down where it was. I was just kidding guys. I'm happy for you two he says putting his hand on my shoulder. I laugh a little as he says this. I had you for a minute there Aang. No you didn't i was just playing along.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:04 pm

I was astounded and then I said That's two people that I've gotten my sensing wrong with. I'm really losing my touch and I have no idea why.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:16 pm

Sokka laughed a bit. No i've just been practicing. I figured if Azula could do it i could too. I don't know if we should keep secrets from each other. He looks at me curiously and says But then i won't be able to play tricks on people.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:19 pm

I turn bright red as Sokka talks with Aang. I try to avoid his gaze and move closer to Toph. Thanks for backing me up, Toph. I appreciate it. My face begins to cool down as I smile at her and whisper, So what do you think of my choice? I ask her so quietly that I wasn't sure she could even hear.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:19 pm

I faced Katara and whispered I think you made the right decision, honestly. For as long as I've been a part of this group I've known that you and Aang would end up together. I was just curious as to when and now that time has come so I am happy for you.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:31 pm

I run over to Appa and pet him. I lay down on his head and the twoos us start to take a little nap. I'm sorry i left without telling you Appa, but i couldn't leave the other without a way to get around. He let out his usual roar and we fell asleep.
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:17 pm

"Well I've got my man right here." Suki said smiling and hugging Sokka.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:36 pm

Sokka smiled pointing at himself. That's right. I'm a man. He saw Aang and Appa fall asleep. I think Aang and Appa have the right idea. Maybe we should all get some rest before we go to Kyoshi.
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:40 pm

"Good idea." Suki said stifling a yawn. She walked up to her tent and said over her shoulder, "Night Sokka! " she ran over and gave him a kiss on the cheek before she went back and closed her tent. She got back to her tent and slipped into her sleeping bag. She was so happy to be back with her friends. She fell into a peaceful sleep.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:03 pm

After everyone went to sleep we awake in the middle of the night to a massive earthquake. I get startled awake and get dressed super quickly. I step outside of my tent and focus on the earth trying to get it to stop shaking so violently. I yell to Aang Get out here twinkle toes!! I need your help. I can't stop this earthquake all by myself!!
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:13 pm

I get up quickly and go to help Toph. Sorry, Appa's fur is just so soft and comfortable. I say getting into my stance. Should i try to stop it using the avatar state. I ask waiting for Toph's instructions.

Sokka came shaking out of his. Whaa-aa-a-ts ggggg-gg-ooo-o-oo-iii-nn-g on?!
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:20 pm

I thought for a second and then said No, I know the avatar state would be able to fix this no problem but you can do it normally. I know you can and it will be good training for you. Don't worry I'll be helping too. I focused on the ground trying to get it to stop shaking. The shaking slowed a little bit but in order to get it to stop shaking completely I would definitely need Aang's help.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:33 pm

I stood still focusing on stopping the quake after Toph had made it slow down. After a few minutes it stopped. Wow that was a little tiring.

Sokka was still shaking trying to get himself to stop. After he stopped all he could think of saying was Good Work Team Avatar.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:38 pm

I laughed shakily and said Yeah, but what makes me worried is I felt that earthquake and it didn't seem like a regular earthquake. Someone had caused an earthquake to occur and what I want to know is who it was that did cause it. I was starting to get a bit worried.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:44 pm

I become serious. Wow Toph your worried? You're never worried. This must really be serious. I shake my head. I wonder wants happening as i look around.

Aang's right. Sokka say trying to comment on everything.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:21 pm

I faced Aang and said So what do you suggest we do? I mean as bad as that earthquake was I doubt that that was the worst of it. That is, knowing our luck. I knew that with our chances there was bound to be a huge calamity on the way that we would have to help stop.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:38 pm

I don't know. I begin trying to figure out a plan. Maybe we should head out to Kyoshi. We don't know whether or not something serious is going on, but then again maybe we should check it out. I look around and ask Any ideas? This was such a problem even Sokka was speachless.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:47 pm

I nodded and said Its your decision but I think it would be best if we were to find out what happened to cause that strange earthquake. What do you think we should do? I hoped Aang would agree with me.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:27 am