Avatar: The Last Airbender Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Avatar rpg site with all your favorite charries from the series and even original characters too.

+2
Azula
Toph Bei Fong
6 posters

Ember Island

Katara
    Katara

Ember Island - Page 3 Empty Re: Ember Island

Post  Katara Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:57 pm

I calm down a little bit but still keep my guard up in case something were to go wrong. Sokka, not you too. I don't understand why you all think she magically converted to our side and turned good! I take a breath and look down. I would do anything to bring my mother back, but I would never turn on my friends. I turn to Azula and glare at her. You may have everyone else fooled, but not me. I don't care what Aang says- I will never accept you. I finish talking with tears in my eyes and begin walking into the forest.

(Good old Katara-stubborn as ever) :]
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:14 pm

(OOC: Lol lol! Katara really was stubborn wasn't she, but of course you know this about the time where Aang would follow her and they have a bit of a heartwarming moment. Smile Either that or a small arguement which would lead to a heartwarming moment. Either way it's gonna happen. lol!

I watch Katara walks into a forest. Umm guys i'm gonna... Sokka cuts me off and says Just go. Sokaa smiles and rubs his hands together. Great i thought i was gonna have to go talk to her. He thinks as I run into the forest after Katara. Katara wait! Can we a least talk about this. I don't want you tto be mad at me for the whole trip.
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:22 pm

Suki turned to Azula. "You swear you'll be good?" she asked quizzically.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:02 pm

I hear Aang's comment but only turn my neck to hear it. I sltop suddenly and mutter, After what she did to us, you're going to trust her. I state the fact under my breath, just loud enough for him to hear. I suddenly turn toward him and yell You trusted her! Why, Aang! Why! What did she do to deserve that?
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:47 pm

I gt scared and move away. She's never had a good friend. I mean look at Ty-Lee and Mai. Even they betrayed her. Sure it helped us, but no one deserves to go through life without friends. I pause for a minute and think of other reasons. Of course she made a bad choice and i was angry too, but i can tell she's sorry. I even spoke with Roku and a few of my othe past lives and they agree. I had to help her. I move closer to Katara. Please just give her one more chance. You don't have to talk to her or anything until you're ready.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:17 pm

I close my eyes and more closer towards Aang. I guess you're right. But I'm warning you, Aang. If he does anything to hurt my friends again, she's going to get a fistful of waterbending. I open my eyes and stare at my feet. And- umm, Aang? My cheeks turn bright red.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:13 pm

I shake my head agreeing with Katara. What is it Katara? I say cluelessly as she looks down.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:11 pm

I take a step closer to him and whisper, Umm, well, remember when we were talking on our way to the market the other day? And you asked me- I stop and try to hide my face even more as I sheepishly look up at him.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:58 pm

My begins to turn bright red as i turn away a little. Umm... yeah. I remember. I look into the sky hoping this isn't bad news. What about it? I ask trying to lead her deeper into and explanation.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:54 pm

I look up and pull my hair back into place. I made my choice. My cheeks turn even brighter as I silently breath in and out to calm myself.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:50 pm

I try to hide my face a little. Oh... so who'd you choose? I ask trying not to sound to anxious. My face begins to become redder and redder. I hope she chose me. I think to myself as i wait for her to tell me.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:46 pm

I lean forward and kiss him immediately.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:05 pm

I pull her in closer to my and try to make the kiss last as long as possible. I'm so relieved. I thnk as i continue to kiss her. Please let this last.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:50 pm

I slowly pull away. Not because I wanted to, but because we had to get back soon or the others would think something was up. Thank you, Aang.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:06 pm

I smile as i get ready to walk back with Katara. I start to think about Toph. So are we going to tell everyone or do you want to wait? I look into the sky. Even if we try to hide it until the right moment, Toph will be able to tell when we're lying. Especially me. I trail off the subject and turn my attention to Zuko. What about Zuko? Should i go talk wth him about Azula? He must be confused about the whole situation.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:35 pm

I look down at the rocky ground. I didn't even think about Toph, but I think she'll be able to figure out and maybe I can explain to her and Suki later. I suddenly look up and think of Zuko. Tell him ahead of time what's going on, and then let him talk to her alone. He is her brother.

Last edited by Katara on Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:41 pm

I look at Katara as she gives the suggestion. I'm not so sure. When we were at Toph's house he was ready to fight her to the death. I look into the sky and back at Katara. What are we gonna tell Sokka. How do you think he'll react?
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:01 pm

I laugh at the mention of what my brother would do. So what do you want to tell my brother? I ask, suggesting that he tell Sokka.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:16 pm

I jump into a tree and say Well i think that everyone should hear it at the same time. I smile and get ready to head back. Let me know how it goes. Ok? I say trying to lead her into telling everyone.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:23 pm

What? Aang! I yell after him, realizing that he had won this time. Oh, Sokka's going to kill me! I think as I trudge back to Camp, not in any hurry to tell everyone the news. Katara, you're so stupid! Why couldn't you just tell Aang about your choice! As I approach the entrance of the clearing, I clear my throat and suddenly realize that she was still there. I wanted to waterbend her face off so badly, but that probably would have ruined everything I just talked to Aang about.
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:44 pm

Suki looked up from talking and announced, "Hey guys, Kataras back!"
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:06 pm

I glide over to the campsite and land next to Katara. You didn't think i'd let you do it alone would you? I whisper to her cheerfully knowing that she'd fallen for my trick.

Sokka stood up and moved next to Suki. So how was the talk you two? He asked making a silent and almost unnoticeable gesture towards Azula.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:18 pm

I playfully, but still powerfully punch Aang in the arm and put my hand in his. My eyes drift over to my brother, and I smile slightly at him, but glare down Azula at the same time. It was fine, thanks. Aang wanted to tell you all something, though I say as I wink at Aang.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:31 pm

I smile as i look over at Katara. What are you doing? i whisper to her as she says this. I'm terrible at telling people important news. I continue to smile trying to figure ot how to say what i'm suppose to say.
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:03 pm

I lean back against a tree that was nearby and say Let me guess, you two are happily together now and are boyfriend and girlfriend? I knew this was the case because it was so obvious. If you just looked at them you would be able to tell. I twirled a piece of woodchipping in my hands while I said this and when it got to the end of my hand I engulfed it in flames allowing it to shrivel into nothingness and then I put out the flames.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:55 pm