Avatar: The Last Airbender Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Avatar rpg site with all your favorite charries from the series and even original characters too.

+2
Azula
Toph Bei Fong
6 posters

Ember Island

Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Ember Island - Page 5 Empty Re: Ember Island

Post  Aang Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:32 pm

I look down and then back at everyone. Let's go i say waiting for everyone to be ready.

Sooka pick up his stuff and put it on Appa. I don't think we're ever gonna make it to Kyoshi. He says jokingly.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:57 pm

After a moment of freaking out, I calm down hearing that we were headed to Kyoshi. Are you guys all okay, first of all? Toph? Aang? That was a weird earthquake, I agree, Toph.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:52 pm

Here's the plan. I begin as i climb on Appa strapping some stuff down. We'll split into two groups. One group will be me Katara and Toph. The other will be Sokka and Suki. Sokka and Suki will ride on Appa and get a birds eye view of the island. Me Katara and Toph will search by water and land.

Got it. Sokka says climbing onto Appa and grabbing the reigns.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:32 pm

I nod and begin to walk next to Aang. So what do you think could have possibly caused that, Aang?
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:01 pm

I don't know. I say looking worried at the ground. As i lift my head i grow a little more serious. But we sure are gonna find out.

Sokka throws his fist in the air yelling Yeah! Team Avatar back in action!
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:45 pm

Suki laughed as Sokka yelled Team Avatar. " She looked off of Appa for any signs of what might have caused the earthquake.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:24 pm

I throw a piece of wood into the water and step on it. I open my glider and begin to wind surf around the island. I know this is serious, but i just have to have a little fun. I lok for anything out of the ordinary. What could have caused the earthquake? I continue my search hoping that Katara and Toph can see something that i've missed.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:06 pm

I continue to search around the island but cannot find anything out of the ordinary. It probably didn't help that I couldn't make myself focus. All I could think about was you-know-who. I suddenly come across something that I find unusual. I piece of shiny material. I knock on it. It is armor.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:37 pm

I walk around the island sensing the ground with my feet for anything suspicious. I felt something that felt as if it could have been related to the earthquake and I walk over to it. I reach down and pick it up sensing it so that I could figure out exactly what it was. I feel a piece of metal like steel but thicker than that. It was a circular piece of metal too. I put it in my right pocket and continued on. I then felt another rumbling but this time it was closer. I sensed it but it was too late I could do nothing about it. I screamed and then my mouth became muffled and I was placed in a steel compartment which would normally be no problem for me but my hands and feet were tied together too so I couldn't get out. As the metal carrier/giant robot moves on a huge earthquake like the one before is felt around the island.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:50 am

I go back to Katara. Hey, did you find anything? I ask hoping she had better luck. I turn and look around. Maybe theothers someting. I continued still waiting for Katara's answer.

Sokka comes in for a landing with a bad look n his face. I think something happened to Toph. I think i saw something, but i'm not sure if it was her. All i know is that there was a big guy.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:02 pm

I pick up the piece of metal and hand it to him. Aang, I think we need to find Toph, I say without emotion as I break into a run.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:43 pm

Sokka holds on to the reigns tightly and takes off again. Suki, try to keep a close look out for Toph or anything that might have something to do with her.

I run after Katara yelling Hold on Katara. It'll be better for us to stay together. I speed up and get next to her. Something might happen to you if you go out alone. Even though we're all very powerful we're still in danger.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:02 pm

The giant robot walks on and then spots Appa, Sokka, and Suki. It reaches it's giant arm out and shoots out a giant net that is meant to ensnare them. It was aimed from behind so they would have no idea it was coming until it was too late.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:24 pm

After ignoring Aang's comment, I stop short after about five minutes of running an see the giant metal... thing... shooting out a net at Appa. I quickly waterbend and send shards of ice at the net, intending to rip it apart. I then stomp my foot on the ground and lift up my hands, attempting to unstable the robot.
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:29 pm

Suki turned around when she heard the whizzing of the ice shards, but her focused happened to turn to the giant flying net that was soaring towards them. "Sokka! There's a net!" she shrieked. She hoped that the ice shards would do the trick, but they only ripped about half of the net. It was too late. The rest of the unripped net closed around them. "Help!" she cried out as they fell down, the air whizzing past her.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:46 pm

Appa let out a scared roar as he began to fall with Sokka trying told hold back his yell. I jump to the spot where i see Appa's shadow getting larger. I begin to shoot a current of air making them fall slower and slower. As Appa gets closer to the ground i move out of the way and put him down gently. Thanks Aang. Sokka says very scared. Don't thank me yet. We still have to deal with him. I say pointing at the giant robot man. Can you cut the rest of the net off without my help? I think so. I notice a metal box and jump over to it. I knock on it asking if Toph is there.
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:54 pm

Suki pulls out her sword and begins to cut the net off Appa. He gives a low moan and she says, "Hold on buddy, it coming off soon." She finished and then hopped over to were Sokka was. "Is Toph in there?" she asked after hearing him yell that.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:51 pm

I heard Aang and said Help me, I'm trapped and my hands and feet are tied together so I can't do anything! The giant robot picked up the box and placed it on his back to get it out of the people's reach. It then pointed its arm at the group and it transformed into a gun full of rockets. It fired some of them towards the group and they exploded. Suddenly I felt a surge of sickness come over me as I sensed something and I said No, my friends. Tears came down my eyes and suddenly I was filled with enormous strength I ripped the ropes that were around my hands and feet.I stood up and stomped a hole into the metal box hurtling my body towards the ground. I charged over to where my friends were using the earth to help me. I then used all of my remaining strength to sink the giant robot into the ground until it was completely underground. I then hardened the ground making it impossible for it to ever break free and then I collapsed only minutes from dying. I needed chi quickly or else I would surely die.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:27 pm

I desperately enter the Avatar State and begin to try heal Toph. I try to give her the chi and anything else she needs. It's ok Toph. You're gonna make it. You have to. I say as tears begin to roll down my cheeks.

Sokka looks sadly. Come on Toph. You can pull through. His tears slowly began to flow as he tries to hold them back.
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:15 pm

Suki felt warm tears slide slowly down her face. "What should we do to help? I can't just sit here and watch her die!" she said in desperation.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:41 pm

I feel my being come back into reality and cough out a bit of blood mixed with saliva saying I'm sorry I couldn't help you sooner I hope none of you got hurt too severely. You meant the world to me. I close my eyes hoping that I wouldn't die but I knew that my time might be up any second even with Aang's healing in the avatar state. It would take both him and Katara in order to heal me because I was so severely injured.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:25 pm

TOPH! NO! I run over to her with amazing speed and pull out fresh water from the nearby ocean to heal her. With my hands healing her, I whisper, Shh. Don't talk, Toph. Save your energy so that you'll get better soon. It'll all be okay, I say as my voice shakes and I begin crying.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:57 pm

As Katara began to heal me I knew that I was going to be ok but I lost consciousness making it appear as if I was dead just by the look of it and it started to rain heavily. Clouds darkened, thunder could be heard, and lightning could be seen. However I knew that I was going to be alright thanks to my amazing friends.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:31 pm

I smile wiping my tears. She's gonna be ok. I just know. I pick up Toph and walk to Appa. I lay her down and turn to everyone else. I think we should get Zuko and Azula and leave.

I'm with Aang. Sokka begins to speak wiping his tears as well. Who knows who else will come for us if we don't hurry. Plus i think it'll be the best thing we can do allow Toph to get a good rest.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:47 pm

I brush my hand against her cheek and try to get at least some color to return to her lovely face. It will all be okay, Toph. I have hope that everything will turn out alright, I whisper to her. She probably couldn't even hear me, but I didn't even care. I get onto Appa and lay my head against Aang. I've done all that I can, Aang.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:06 am