Avatar: The Last Airbender Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Avatar rpg site with all your favorite charries from the series and even original characters too.

5 posters

Crystal Catacombs

Suki
    Suki

Crystal Catacombs - Page 2 Empty Re: Crystal Catacombs

Post  Suki Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:10 pm

Suki closed her eyes and felt the heat in her shield go down. "Thanks To-" she cut short when she heard the zap of lightening. She felt her heart hammering against her chest. She couldn't open her eyes from the dust to see if everyone was all right.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:27 pm

As I felt the jolt of lightning got through my body I fell down clutching my chest. I could feel so much pain coursing through my body. I collapsed on the ground electricity flowing through my body. I looked at Suki and said Kill her for me. I then closed my eyes going unconscious as everything started to fade away. Every notion of even existing started to leave my body. I hoped Suki and Katara would beat Azula.
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:28 pm

I laughed evilly as I watched Toph collapse to the ground. I then said Who's up next to die? Shall it be you, Suki? Or shall it be Katara? I waited for a response although it didn't really matter what they said.
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:29 pm

Suki took out her fan to clear the remaining dust. Then she saw Toph and heard what she told her. "Come on Katara, it's payback time." she said preparing for the fight of her life.
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:34 pm

I shot out some fire whips with my hands and held one blue fire whip in each hand. I swung them around and then brought them down towards Suki. I figured there was no way she could escape this.
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:39 pm

Suki saw them coming down on her and slid out of the way as fast as she could with her shield still protecting her back side. She ran for a wall and sheathed her sword. She them scampered up it like a spider. She hoped that she might be able to out maneuver Azula.
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:43 pm

hey i gtg to bed now bey!
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:28 pm

"Appa you and Momo get far away from here if i need you i'll whistle." i began to run into the whol i saw in the ground. Aang could feel a battle happening and thought i'm glad Toph was able to send that message. He began ruuning until he ran into a room and saw Azula, Katara, Suki. "Are you guys ok?!" Then he saw Toph on the floor. "Oh no..."
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:33 pm

I looked up and saw a great surprise. I smirked and said So the Avatar has finally shown up has he? Now to get revenge for what you did to me and my father. I sjumped up to where Aang was and punched the air sending fire shooting at him. He was going to pay for what he did to me. As I was fighting him I said You should have seen your friend scream when I shot her with lightning. It's probably too late to save her now and the longer we fight the closer she gets to dieing. Now isn't that wonderful?
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:41 pm

I jumped out of the way pushing her against the wall with the air. I ran over to Toph and picked her up. Then i ran over to Suki and Katara. "Suki, Katara get Toph out of here I'll hold off Azula."
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:43 pm

I was blasted against the wall and I saw the Avatar bring Toph over to Katara and Suki. It didn't matter to me right now. All I cared about was killing the Avatar. I jumped down from the cliff and sent fire out at him. I then summoned lightning and smirked at him.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:52 pm

I made a wall of earth to stop the fire. "Katara, Suki hurry." Istood in front of them looking at Azula as she summoned the lightning. "You don't have to do this. If you stop now i won't have to hurt you."
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:02 am

I furrowed my eyebrows and said No, I have to do this. You don't get it do you? The day you beat my father you took everything from me. You made my life miserable and did you care? No, you just went along with what you thought was right and left me and my father to rot. What kind of Avatar are you? You're supposed to find a way for everyone to be at peace. She sent more fire at him the flames getting stronger the more angry she got.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:11 am

I spun my staff to blow away the fire. "I tried, but you and and your father didn't want to compromise." I stomped and a boulder shot up out of the ground. Then, i punched it and it flew towards Azula as i ran to her hidden by it.
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:13 am

I dodged the boulder but I couldn't see where Aang went I then saw him behind me I then sent the lightning that I had stored up at him. He was going to pay with his life.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:23 am

"Oh no." My eyes opened up wide i knew i could redirect, but i could barely think because of the fear. Almost instantly i through my staff to the floor and and let the lightning enter my body. I was pushed back as all the energy entered my body. Just as soon as it entered i released it back at her. Then i ran to my staff picked it up and ran towards the entrance.
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:55 am

The lightning struck me and I hurtled back against some rocks I couldn't believe the kid had zapped me with my own lightning. How could he beat me? I had been planning for this day for a long time. I had calculated every possible way things could work out. I should've beaten him. All I could do was watch as the Avatar escaped towards the entrance and feel the pain of being zapped with my own lightning.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:26 am

As i reached the entrance i looked back. I didn't kill Ozai so why should i allow his daughted to die. I ran back and picked her up and then i ran out of the cave with her. As soon as we got out i did to her what i did to Ozai, but before i could something pulled me away from her.
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:46 am

I tried to fire bend but nothing was coming. I felt a surge of hatred towards the Avatar. I said Give me back my bending. I demand that you give it back to me right this instant. I hated having to be saved by the Avatar at the price of having my bending taken away from me.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:59 am

I looked at her and then turned away. "You're just like your father and don't take that as a compliment." I went to try and find Suki, Katara, and Toph. "Guys... Girls where are you?!"
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:05 am

I was on the ground but I was starting to come to. The pain was intense though. I said as loud as I possibly could with me being close to dieing and all Aang, please help me I stayed laying on the ground hoping that he would hear me.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:24 am

I heard Toph yell. "Hold on Toph i'm coming!" I found them and tried to help Toph. "Katara is there anything you can do. I'm so sorry i couldn't get here quicker." I almost began to cry when i remembered that i had some water from the spirit oasis. "Here Katara it help me maybe it'll do the same for Toph. When i got the message from Toph i was at the North Pole." I was so scared and sad. Why couldn't i get there sooner?
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:49 pm

I choked out You did great, twinkle toes don't worry about it, ok? Right now I just need some healing, badly. I really was glad that Aang had come when he did.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:15 pm

I was holding back tears. "Well i'm sure Katara can fix you up. I've got spirit water and everything." Ihanded Katara the water so she could start healing Toph.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:23 pm

(OOC: Since Katara's not online, I'm just going to rp for her)
    Katara's post
    I took the spirit water from Aang and with my waterbending raised the water into the air and placed it where Toph had been struck. I focused on healing her injury and could feel the energy within her. I let some of the water soak in and then placed the water back inside of the container. I asked Toph Are you feeling a little bit better?

My post
    I could feel the healing energies that Katara was using on me. Suddenly my life started coming back to me. At first it was barely noticeable. A twitch of a finger here, one there. Then suddenly I managed to get myself into a sitting position with a struggle. I sat there smiling saying Thank you so much, Katara. Thanks, Aang. You both saved my life.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:03 pm