Avatar: The Last Airbender Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Avatar rpg site with all your favorite charries from the series and even original characters too.

5 posters

Crystal Catacombs

Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Crystal Catacombs Empty Crystal Catacombs

Post  Toph Bei Fong Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:37 am

Crystal Catacombs 300px-Old_Ba_Sing_Se
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Crystal Catacombs Empty Re: Crystal Catacombs

Post  Toph Bei Fong Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:44 am

wabrought to a place made of crystals that I had never seen before. In order to make sure that I couldn't earthbend myself out They placed me in a metal room and as if they knew about my metalbending abilities they placed chains around my hands and feet to prevent me from escaping. I couldn't believe th was happening to me. What had I done to deserve this?
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:34 pm

Suki and Katara were at the surface wondering what to do. Neither of them could earthbend to get down to Toph. While they sat there thinking of ideas, Suki saw out of the corner of her eye, a man earthbend his way down. He was bringing a cart behind him with tools and food. "Follow my lead." Suki told Katara. To most people, wearing a thick green dress and metal plating wouldn't be your idea of stealthy. But the Kiyoshi warriors were different. They knew how to distribute the weight to make it possible to move silently. That was one of their first lessons. Katara and Suki slid underneath the cart and then held onto the railing underneath. After a while of traveling in the darkness, the climbed onto the back. Then the earthbender stopped and green light shone into the tunnel. Woah, Suki thought. The cart started to move again, but not in the direction of the prison. "This way." Katara said. The slipped behind some crystal and began making their way to where Toph was.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:58 pm

I sat in the room hoping my friends would come rescue me soon. I really did not like this place one bit. I looked around the room trying to find a way to get out of these chains. I hopped up onto my feet and feeling the ground around me hopped over to one of the crystals I banged the chains on my hands on the crystal and the chains broke I broke the chains the rest of the way off my hands using metal bending and then broke the chains of of my feet. I then went over by the metal door and punched it with both hands and moved it sideways making a hole in the wall. I ran out into the crystal catacombs trying to find Katara and Suki. I sensed them nearby.
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:03 pm

Suki kept crawling for a while. "Wait." she told Katara. "I hear someone coming. Hide!" They both ducked behind a crystal clump and tried to stay as still as possible. "There getting closer!" she whispered desperately to Katara.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:10 pm

I came running and sensed Katara and Suki in the same room I was in. I ran to where I sensed they were hiding and I smiled at them saying Hey guys I knew you would come to rescue me. I gave each of them a hug and then said Okay any ideas how to get out of here? Then a voice from behind me said You're not getting out of here sweetie. Suddenly about twenty people jumped down from the rafters above I growled saying Dai Li agents.
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:16 pm

Suki took out her sword and crouched with her shield out in front of her. "What should we do?" she whispered to Toph.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:20 pm

I'm not sure. I'm going to do... nothing... for now The Dai Li agents all sent stones at us and then I bent every which way that was humanly possible at one time to avoid them and then now that I knew where they were, I sent walls of earth catapulting towards them. I then said to Suki and Katara Guys help me, I can't take them on all by myself.
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:22 pm

"Got it." Suki said slashing all the rock hands as she made her way up to Toph. Katara started to freeze some of them behind the two.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:26 pm

I then charged using the earth to propel me forward and then one of the Dai Li agents blasted arock right in front of me and I tripped and rolled on the ground. I got up shakily and then sent a sharp rock wall towards one of the Dai Li agents trying to defeat them.
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:28 pm

Suki ran up with her shield still blocking some rocks and helped Toph up. "You alright?" she asked still watching out for rocks.
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:33 pm

(hey i gtg but ill be back in about an hour or so)
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:58 pm

I got up saying Yeah, I don't know what we should do though, Suki. We're outnumbered and outmatched. Anything I do against them they will just counter. I was beginning to lose hope.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:35 pm

I look around and try to feel the presence of any water at all. Deep down, I feel a tug of energy drawing me in. Very carefully, trying not to be noticed by the attackers. Shield your eyes. I whisper softly to my friends. I suddenly feel earth crack as a surge of water comes to the surface. I lift my hands up and freeze the water in midair. I throw my arm forward, and the makeshift spears follow suit, spinning toward the warriors.
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:11 pm

Suki smiled with her eyes closed. Good old Katara. Always there to get them through.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:29 pm

I shielded my eyes with my hands and then the ice spears came plowing right down on the Dai Li agents knocking all of them out suddenly the advisor came out and said Congratulations Katara, but did you expect this? Suddenly I noticed someone coming out of the shadows. I didn't like it either. I told Katara and Suki Brace yourselves, you're not going to like who this is. I waited for her to come out of the shadows completely
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:31 pm

Suki gulped as she waited, opening her eyes. "I have a bad feeling that I know who this is. And they've beaten me before." But not this time, she thought to herself.
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:31 pm

I walked out of the shadows creating two balls of blue fire, one in each of my hands. I laughed and then jumped down from the platform. I threw one at Katara and then one at Suki. I then said to Toph [b]Perhaps this time you will stay down, blind girl I summoned lightning around me and then shot some at Toph waiting for it to hit.
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:40 pm

Suki blocked the shot with her shield. "How did you escape?" she asked.
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:50 pm

Suki tried to hold her ground. "Guys help!" she shouted, Her shield starting to burn like crazy.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:52 pm

I told Suki She has been out for a while now, she almost killed me a couple days ago. It was completely awful. I still sometimes feel sharp pains course through me but not as often as I used to. I held my ground waiting for her to make the first move.

Last edited by Toph on Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:53 pm

I broke free from the psych ward on my own accord, thank you very much. And now it's time to finish the job I started once I kill all of you, I'm heading for my brother and once he's out of the way with, the Avatar is all mine. I then charged at Suki firing blue fire at her the entire time.
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:59 pm

Suki nodded, but then the fire hit her and she fell down under the blast. Luckily she hadn't put her sheild down, so she wasn't burt, but it was starting to heat up fast under Azula's continuos strikes. "Help!" she shouted.
    OCC: I wasn't sure when she should have com in and said that before so i just did this one.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:04 pm

I stomped on the ground causing an earth wall to come out of the ground. Then pushed it forward towards where Azula was standing. She was hit by the wall and sent flying backwards against a crystal formation. I sent some dust Suki's way saying Cover you're eyes. This should put out the fire. I then waited to see if Azula still had some fight left in her.
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:07 pm

My body slammed against the crystal formation and then I got up saying [color=red]Oh now you will pay. You're going down, Toph. And there's no one close enough to save you this time. I readied some lightning and then shot it at Toph piercing right through her. I waited to see the damage of my actions. This was beginning to get fun.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:13 pm