Avatar: The Last Airbender Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Avatar rpg site with all your favorite charries from the series and even original characters too.

5 posters

Bei Fong Manor

Katara
    Katara

Bei Fong Manor - Page 7 Empty Re: Bei Fong Manor

Post  Katara Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:01 pm

I look at him and smile with such relief. I immediately fall on the floor, exhausted from the physical pain from the lightning strike, the exhaustion of healing Toph, and the excitement to see Aang alive. I then realized that his face was somber and I gasp for breath, still trying to catch my breath.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:44 pm

I take a deep breath and begin. "The only reason i helped Azula was because I was thinking about her mother. I mean she's Zuko's mom too." I looked at both of them then at the floor. "I was thinking about how happy Zuko would be if he saw her. Maybe not Azula, but definitely his mom."
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:12 pm

I nod at him, still gasping for breath. W-w-what i-if their m-m-m-mom wa-was re-real-really in on i-it the-the whole t-t-time? I manage to stutter before someone else spoke. I clench my right side, cringing in pain. I can heal Toph, but not myself? What did I do wrong? I wasn't this bad while I was healing Toph! I don't scream, but my breathing becomes even more uneven. I let my hand for from holding up my head and onto the floor, letting my head drop uselessly on the floor.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:38 pm

I got up weakly from the bed. And shakily walked over to Katara. I picked her up with all of the strength I could muster and placed her on the bed hoping that would help. I then lay down as well completely exhausted from carrying her.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:55 pm

I look down sad. I can't help them, not like this anyway. I think for a moment and realize that i can. "Hold on you two are gonna be healed properly now that i'm at full strength." I take a deep breath and trigger the avatar state. "Avatar Kuruk, I ask that you take over me and properly heal my friends." I hope this works. I hear Kuruk's voice as he takes over. Very well young avatar. He pulls water from the fountain he sees outside and tries his best to heal them.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:59 pm

Suddenly I feel an enormous energy flowing through me and my strength completely returns to me. I stand up and say Wow, you're really getting the hang of your Avatar state, Aang. Thanks for healing me. I knew I could always count on Aang to help when we most needed it.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:09 pm

I turn back into myself. "Your welcome. I..." I pass out as i try to finish my sentence. That takes a lot of energy.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:17 pm

I stand up and walk over to Aang. I pick him up and lay him on my bed next to Katara. I then head downstairs to go sleep on the couch. I didn't mind not sleeping in my bed. It was only the polite thing to do.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:57 pm

As i sleep i'm visited by four great avatars, but i'm not to happy about it. They speak at the same time. Aang you must meet with each of us at our homes and train to use each element of the avatar state. While they all are one Each element is unique especially when you are in he Avatar state. I try to remain content as i get ready to speak. "I know you want me to master the avatar state, but do you have to ruin my rest all the time? I mean even Roku speaks with me while i'm awake sometimes." I was mad that i couldn't rest for a moment, but glad that i would get to learn how to fully control the avatar state. When the meeting was over i continued to rest peacefully.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:24 am

I wondered if aang was up yet so I walked back upstairs to my room and knocked on the door saying Aang, are you feeling better? I waited to hear a response.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:20 am

I hear Toph knocking so i get up and open the door. "I feel great." I think about my dream. "As soon as Appa gets back i think it'll be safe to go on a new adventure." I smile and say "I'm going to learn to master the avatar state and along the way it won't hurt to continue my training."
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:21 am

I look at aang and say Great, so where are you thinking we should go first? I wantred to know where Aang thought the best place to go for that kind of training would be.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:44 am

I look out the window. "Actually we're going to four places." He tries to think of where each avatar's home was. "I know we're going to Cresent Island and Kyoshi Island." I think for a minute. "I'll have to ask the avatar of air and the avatar of water where there homes are." I had never had to know until now so i didn't really know.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:52 am

I nodded and said Alright so what's our first stop going to be? Crescent Island or Kiyoshi Island? Personally I would like to go to Kiyoshi Island since it's closer to where we are now but it's up to you since you're the Avatar.[/color
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:50 pm

I thought about it for a moment. "We should go to Kyoshi. My earthbending could use a lot of work." I look at Toph "Maybe we'll even be able to work on the rock wave."
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:53 pm

I smile at aang and say Yeah, that sounds great! I'd be happy to teach you more.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:05 pm

I look at Katara and say "Should we wake her up or let her sleep some more?" I'm worried at how close she was to dying. She almost died because of me not staying to help.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:06 pm

I look towards Katara's direction and say I think she'll be fine but perhaps we should stay till she wakes up so that she can come with us. Don't you think?
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:16 pm

I smile and say "Well we can't leave anyway." I look down and then into the sky. "Appa and Momo aren't Back from getting Sokka and Zuko.

(OOC: I think one of us should control Zuko and One should Control Sokka until we get some people to play them.)
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:58 pm

(OOC: Yeah I'll take Zuko Smile)

I looked towards Aang and said Alright, let's just wait here until they get back then. It shouldn't be too much longer.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:15 pm

(OOC: Ok i get Sokka and we'll use them in 3rd person right.)

I continue to look at the sky and see something. Hey look i think i see Appa. I smile as i hear Appa roar. I missed his roar. I jump out the window and go to say hi to Zuko and Sokka.

Sokka jumps down and yells Hey everyone! Where's Suki? Sokka is very excited to see Sukey after so long.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:19 pm

Zuko jumps down beside Sokka and says Hey Aang, how are you doing since the war? Everything running smoothly in the fire nation. I'm getting a lot of things done.

I run outside and say Hey, Sokka. Hey, Zuko. Long time no see. I then think about what I said and add on for a joke Not that I've seen you ever. I then laugh
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:02 pm

Sokka looks down and rubs his eyes. How bout we just leave the bad jokes to me? He thinks about what he said. Not to say that my jokes are bad just... well you know what i mean. Where Suki?

I laugh as Sokka tries to redeem himself. Just like old times. I look at Zuko. I'm great by the way Zuko. I've just been learning some new stuff and Learning to master the avatar state. I turn to walk back to the house. Hows Mai?
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:10 pm

I elbow Sokka in the side saying My jokes are not bad. I then laugh because it was so great having everyone back together again. I then followed Aang as he walked back towards the house.

Zuko walked with Aang back to the house and said She's doing great.She simply loves being the girlfriend of the new Fire Lord. That's so amazing that you're getting control of the Avatar state. How's your firebending coming along? Do you still remember everything I taught you?
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:20 pm

I look at Zuko and say Of course i do. I lean in and whisper I especially remember everything we learned from the masters.

Sokka looked at Toph with a goofy face and said They're pretty bad though. He nudged her back as they continued to walk.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:21 am