Avatar: The Last Airbender Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Avatar rpg site with all your favorite charries from the series and even original characters too.

5 posters

Bei Fong Manor

Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Bei Fong Manor - Page 5 Empty Re: Bei Fong Manor

Post  Toph Bei Fong Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:06 pm

Katara
    I walked over to Aang and sat down with him saying Hey, Aang, is everything ok? You seem sort of down. I placed my arm around him. I didn't like seeing him like this.

Toph
    I just sat in silence and then said Oh, I'm sorry would you like a moment alone together? I didn't want to get in the middle of their alone time.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:59 pm

I couldn't focus on anything at this moment. "I'm sorry, but i have to go for a walk alone. I'll be back in a little while."
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:18 pm

Katara
    I looked at Aang feeling bad for him and then said Ok I hope you feel better. I wondered what was making him feel so upset.

Toph
    I said Yeah, you should probably get some air. Something big just happened right now and you probably need some time to think about it. I knew exactly how he felt I thought but I wished there was a way I could help him.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:29 pm

I leave the house and begin to sort things out. All of this is just so unbearable. I wanted to talk to Katara, but i also want to help Azula. On top of that i'm worried about Appa and Momo. I jump into the air and begin to fly with my glider. I know i'm the avatar, but i'm also a person. I can't handle everything. Everything begins to cloud my mind. How can i balance out my feelings and my duties as the avatar? It's all just so frustrating.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:36 pm

Katara
    I looked at Toph and said I hope Aang is alright. He seemed really stressed out. I wanted to go outside and talk to him but he probably reaaly did need to be alone.

Toph
    I nodded while facing Katara and said Yeah I sensed that too. I wish there was something we could do. It makes me feel bad seeing him this way. I figured there was nothing I could do till he came back so I just laid back on my bed.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:07 pm

I try to think of a way to do everything, but it's just impossible. Then, it hits me. Just because i'm the avatar doesn't mean i have to do everything. I begin to get happier with this realization. I have to do a lot and i can try to do it all, but if i do i'll only hurt myself. I begin to fly back to the house. I notice the window is still open and fly in through it.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:13 pm

Katara
    I looked at aang and asked him So, do you feel any better? I hoped he did. It made me sad when he was stressed about something.

Toph
    I smiled sensing that Aang was back again and said Glad you're back, twinkle toes the tournament starts in an hour we should probably head down there now. It's a bummer that Zuko and Sokka aren't here though. They're going to miss me kicking your butt in the tournament. She sighed wishing they would hurry up and come (OOC: join the site lol Razz) already
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:38 pm

"Actually i feel great." I smile and tell them what i learned. "We should go register before it's to late Toph."
    (OOC: lolz did you find anyone because i didn't. Sad )
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:49 pm

Toph
    I smiled at Aang and said Yeah let's go. I got up and headed out of the house hoping that Aang was following me.

Katara
    I got up and walked with Toph out of the house as we headed for the Earth Rumble 6. I couldn't wait to see how Aang and Toph would do.

(OOC: Nope sorry I didn't)
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:51 pm

(OOC: oh well we'll figure something out.)
    I followed them as they left and walked behind them. I stood silent smiling and looking at the sky.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:29 pm

(OOC: I'm just going to post as Toph now also let's post in the Earth Rumble 6 topic now)
    I walked to the Earth Rumble 6 and once we arrived I registered myself under the name the Blind Bandit.She then went to the room where the contestants would be waiting for their matches.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:35 am

(OOC: Ok no problem.)
    I walked to the registration booth and signed up with the name The Lightweight Hero. Then, he walked to where he'd seen Toph go and waited.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:46 pm

I hear Aang's voice as a whisper in my mind, and I try to respond, but my lips refuse to move. Aang, take care of Toph! Go with Azula! I want to say to him. I try again to talk, but I feel even weaker, if that is even possible. I listen to Aang and try to give him some sort of sign to let him know that I will be alright, but I fall even deeper into sleep. I mean to say it would be sleep if I could even relax or dream. I was stuck in a state of nothingness, and I begun to worry for my own life for once.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:56 pm

I was so angry yet sad at the same time. I couldn't do anything to save the girl i loved. "This is unbearable." I really wanted Katara to be ok and as i layed her down on Toph's bed i gave her a kiss.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:06 pm

As I begin to wither into nothing, I feel a warmth against me. I begin to get feeling back in my fingers, then my hand, then my entire arm. As my entire body begins to slowly gain consciousness, I open my eyes slowly, only to see Aang kissing me. I don't know what to think of it, but I still feel weak, so I close my eyes agin.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:15 pm

I pull away slowly. "Katara please stay alive. At least until i get back." I turn to Azula. "Let's go save your mother."
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:17 pm

I smile the most that I can, which isn't much, and I listen to his footsteps trail out the door.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:37 pm

I look at Azula. "So where are we going?"
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:00 pm

I looked at Aang and said To Ember Island. It was in the forest there that I heard the voice. It was so ominous that I could barely keep myself contained. I have no idea who it was though because I didn't see the person. I hoped he wouldn't think I was going crazy again.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:23 pm

I look and think Stranger things have happened. "Let's go then its a pretty long journey." I begin to run as we leave the house.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:33 pm

As I feel the warmth fill my entire body, I feel it leave just as quickly. Wait! I want to say. Aang! I need you! I then try to open my eyes slightly, as to not completely exhaust myself. I then realize something as I watch him leave. Aang is the warmth. I need him in my life. I listen to Aang and Azula's conversation, and I realize that I am being selfish. Aang is the Avatar. The world needs him, not just me. I need to get over this. He has a job to do. I look over at Toph and try to get the energy to touch her arm. I look down at my canteen and open it slowly. I move my arm ever so slightly and let the water move over Toph's body. I try as best as I can to heal her while I was still weak. Hopefully, she would be able to at least let me know she was alright.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:56 pm

I feel something cold touch my skin where I had been zapped and I start to regain my life back. I feel the healing powers of the water and I slowly open my eyes. I move my head carefully so that I wouldn't be made completely unconscious again and smile at Katara saying Thank you. I just laid there feeling the healing properties of the water.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:03 pm

I continue healing her as I begin to gain more strength. Using my bending must make me stronger. I heal her as much as possible until there is not much else I can do to help her. I smile as I sit up and place my hand on her shoulder to comfort her. How are you feeling, Toph?
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:08 pm

I put my hand down on the bed and then put my other hand in Katara's hand that's on my shoulder. I then push myself up into a sitting position. I tell Katara I'm actually feeling a lot better but I knew we couldn't trust that Azula girl. I gave her my trust and then she comes back after leaving randomly and decides to try and kill us all. What's up with that? I hadn't heard about Azula's mother being a part of it so I didn't understand why Azula had done that other than to result back to her evil ways.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:14 pm

I sigh heavily and look into her eyes. She was told that if she didn't, her mother would die. She had to. I think for a moment. Even if I could save my mother's life, I would never turn on my friends. Ever. Aang has gone with her to save her mother, but I know that we will never be able to trust her again. She swore that she would never do anything to betray our trust, so I do not think that we should have to trust her again. I continue to heal her sore spots so that she will feel no pain. Toph deserved nothing but the best.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:28 am