Avatar: The Last Airbender Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Avatar rpg site with all your favorite charries from the series and even original characters too.

3 posters

The Shipwreck

Aang
    Aang
    Admin

The Shipwreck - Page 4 Empty Re: The Shipwreck

Post  Aang Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:58 pm

I smile as she says this. Well okay then. Umm the sun's coming up i think we should head out. I get up and stretch a little. Should we wake up Korral?
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:53 am

I look at him and say Yeah let's wake her up and then get ready to go. This is going to be a lot of fun. I stood up and walked into my room. I closed the door and got dressed for the day. I then packed a suitcase with 6 outfits. I then came out and said Well, I'm all ready when you are.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:49 pm

I walk over to pick up Aurora's suitcase. It's ok if i carry this for you right? I look at Korral. Do you think she has any bags to bring?
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:51 pm

I blushed smiling and said Of course, I don't mind. That's so thoughtful of you, Shen. I then looked over at Korral and back to Shen saying I'm not sure. Maybe you should ask her though.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:10 pm

I smile and say No problem Aurora. I turn around and walk over to Korral. Hey, Korral. Do you have any bags to bring on a trip. I pause and try to think if either of us asked her about the trip. That is if you want to come.
    Ty-Lee
    Ty-Lee

Post  Ty-Lee Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:50 pm

I whip him with a string of water, as that's my first instinct. Who would wake me up at this time of day? It's like, 7 in the morning! I grumble something in some language and I sigh. De'Arvit. All I need is just a simple bag and I'll have my Giant Koi carry it around for me. I can just munch on something on the go. Where are we going anyways? I hope it's somewhere where we can fight some Pirates! I say, bouncing around on my heels as I start to pack up the typical Water Tribe outfits.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:49 pm

I try to let go of the fact that she whipped me then ignored it. Well, I own a ship so you can leave your stuff onboard. And we'll be heading to a lot of place. I thought it would be a good idea to visit a swamp that is said to have spiritual abilities. I smile still a little shocked by how she hit me and then walk to the door. Are you two both ready?
    Ty-Lee
    Ty-Lee

Post  Ty-Lee Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:55 pm

I look at him and I roll my eyes. You'd expect a Firebender to be tougher and survive a simple slap. "Gosh, it was just a simple waterslap." I grumble, smiling inwardly. I nod and I sling my bag over my shoulder. "Aurora and I can give you a ride to open water if you don't mind getting wet...
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:44 pm

I shake my head thinking of my own personal issues with water. I think to myself I can't swim and i saw someone drown. Thatdidn't help with my own problems either. Well let's get going then. I run outside still holding Aurora's bag and begin to think to myself again. Wow Korral is kind of arrogant and inconsiderate. Maybe i'm just over reacting. I mean we did just meet. I stop and decide to wait for the girls because i had no idea how to get back to my ship from where we were. I only knew how to get back from the shipwreck.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:00 am

I followed Shen out of the house and walked back towards the shipwreck. I couldn't believe I was actually leaving this place and getting a chance to explore the outside world. I had never been out of the water tribe before.
    Ty-Lee
    Ty-Lee

Post  Ty-Lee Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:42 pm

I look over at my friends and I grin, messing with a few strings of water. "So...Where should we go first? Uh. According to my map, the closest destination is the northern part of the Earth Kingdom or the Air Nomads. You guys pick." I instruct, holding up the map. I look on the map and I smile. This was going to be so exciting!
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:49 pm

I listened as she read the map. Well i was thinking it would be good to visit a swamp that's said to have spiritual abilities. I smiled since it had been my plan to go there in the first place. Plus there's only one way to get into the home of the air nomads, and i dont have a war balloon.
    Ty-Lee
    Ty-Lee

Post  Ty-Lee Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:01 pm

I nod. "Good. Let's go to the Swamps.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:14 pm

After a while of walking i see my ship and begin to speed up. Hey, look my ship i finally see it.
    Ty-Lee
    Ty-Lee

Post  Ty-Lee Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:22 pm

When we spotted a ship I groaned in delight. "Oh, Finally. My feet are aching!"
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:58 pm

I smile and say Don't worry you should be very comfortable in your room. I run aboard the ship and walk over to a gaurd. I'd like two rooms to be prepared for my guests and have the captain set a course for this swamp. I hand him a map with the destination on it and he leaves.
    Ty-Lee
    Ty-Lee

Post  Ty-Lee Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:35 am

I smile and nod at Shen. "Thanks Shen." I mutter, walking to my room. It was just like Zuko's room, except more "Open". I liked that, there was a window that showed the part that was underwater of the boat. There was a white sticker on the window that was of the Fire Nation symbol. I ignored it, and got comfy on my bed. I took out a nice book, and I smiled. Everything was icy blue. There was a cool breeze coming in from the vents, that relaxed me and I forgot all about being on a Fire Nation ship. Somebody came in with a tray and served me some seaweed strips. "Thanks, do you know where Aurora and Shen are? I want to talk to them for a moment."
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:27 pm

The gaurd looked at Korral and said I do not know where Miss Aurora is, but Master Shen is in his room down the hall. He put the tray down and began to walk away. Before you enter his room please knock. He may be meditating and might attack if he is startled. The gaurd walked away and went to find Aurora for Korral.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:23 am

I walked into my room and sat down on my bed. I noticed that there was a desk right next to my bed and it had a glass of water on it. I assumed it was for me so I picked it up and drank it. I then stood up and walked over to the window. I looked out across the water toward my village. I had protected it all my life and now I was leaving it. I said to myself I hope... they will be okay...
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:53 am

The guard that was looking for Aurora finally decided to check her room. He knocked on the door and said Excuse me ma'am, but Miss Korral was looking for you to talk. She should be heading to Master Shen's room. He waited for her to respond.

As this was going on Shen was meditating in his room surrounded by candles who's flame grew and shank as he breathed in and out. I wonder how Korral and Aurora like their rooms? He thought silently. He continued to meditate thinking about how the trip was going to be. He thought that they would reach the swamp in about two days.
    Ty-Lee
    Ty-Lee

Post  Ty-Lee Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:10 pm

I nodded at the Guard and poured some water from my glass into a little bottle just in case Shen was startled by me. I twisted the cap onto my bottle, and I left my perfect room to go knock on the door with the big Fire Nation banner on front.

"Shen? May I come in?" I ask, not sure if he can hear even my muffled voice from inside the steel door. "I have to speak to you about something."
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:15 pm

I open my eyes and stand up as i hear Korral. Sure, come on in. He opened the door and noticed the new Fire Nation banner. I hate it when they put these banners over mine. He ripped off the Fire Nation banner revealing a banner showing all the insignea of all four nations. He looked at Korral and said I know i should show pride for my nation, but until it's completely reformed by Fire Lord Zuko. He turned and walked back into hs room. So what did you want to talk about.
    Ty-Lee
    Ty-Lee

Post  Ty-Lee Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:59 pm

"Uh, Look out the window up ahead." I said, motioning to the window. If you looked out there, Dark clouds and ice chunks were up ahead. I nodded. If we were to get through here, it would take 5 waterbenders to get through the rough water with all these people on board! "We're going to have to go underwater to get through. I'll stay behind and move the ships to safe waters." I explain, walking outside and looking over the edge of the boat. You could easily tell that the waters were getting rough. Once Shen came out, I nodded and Jumped into the water, skimming the surface and moving the ice blocks out of the way.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:08 pm

I look over at her as she bends the water and ice. Wait i have a plan. I try to get her to come back on bored as my men move to each side of the ship. Me and my men can melt the ice around the ship while you and Aurora speed us up. I smile and hold my hand out as i continue to speak. It'll take a lot of focus. If you're up to it we can get out quick.
    Ty-Lee
    Ty-Lee

Post  Ty-Lee Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:41 am

Shen puts out a great idea, and I jump back into the water, coming up wet. I grinned as the cold water hit my face, and I surfed to the back of the ship. As we moved our hands, waves appeared behind the ships, and they willed the ship to move through the thick ice.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:06 am