Avatar: The Last Airbender Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Avatar rpg site with all your favorite charries from the series and even original characters too.

3 posters

Northern Water Tribe's Homes

Anastasia Rae

Northern Water Tribe's Homes - Page 2 Empty Re: Northern Water Tribe's Homes

Post  Anastasia Rae Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:41 pm

"You guys can call me Ana" I said looking at everyone, then smiling back at Toph.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:49 pm

I smiled at her saying Alright, Ana it is then. So what was it like growing up in the northern water tribe? I had never been to the water nation so I was a bit curious about what the locals felt about it.
    Anastasia Rae

Post  Anastasia Rae Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:05 pm

I thought for a moment. "Quite interesting, actually." I said, not really knowing how else to describe it.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:23 pm

I said Hmm, what made it so interesting? Have you ever been on any small adventures while you were there? I didn't know but there was something cool about her.
    Anastasia Rae

Post  Anastasia Rae Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:39 pm

"Well, you might think of the villiages to be like a quiet place. But everything seems to happen there. All elements kind of relate to water in a way. Anything that you think about with water, is possible." I said trying to summarize it.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:00 pm

I laughed and then said Trust me, after spending half the year with Katara of the southern water tribe, I know that anything is possible with water.but just like anything is possible with water, so also is anything possible with the other elements. You should have seen Aang during his battle against Ozai. I couldn't see him of course but I could feel all the immense powert that was coming from him. It was absolutely amazing.
    Anastasia Rae

Post  Anastasia Rae Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:07 pm

It was nice to know that Katara could relate to me in a way. "It must have been amazing.." I said picturing how it must have been in my mind.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:09 pm

[coor=green]Yeah, it was while it lasted.[/color] I then whispered in Ana's ear so that nobody else would hear what I was saying and said To tell you the truth I just wish that one of the other nation's would start another war just so we could relive all the action. It was simply that awesome. I waited for Ana's response.
    Anastasia Rae

Post  Anastasia Rae Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:53 pm

""That would be... cool, and bad?" I said with a small laugh.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:08 pm

Yep. That's the Avatar group for you. Always living on the edge but managing to always pull through in the end I leaned back on Appa resting on him like a pillow. I was getting really tired all of a sudden.
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:16 pm

I had finally broken out of the psychiatric hospital my incompetent brother had pu me in. I looked into the sky and what do I see but my ultimate enemy's bison flying through the air. I smirked and laughed evilly saying Good bye, Avatar. Just then, I sent a bolt of lightning at the bison waiting for it to hit.[/color]
    Anastasia Rae

Post  Anastasia Rae Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:17 pm

I nodded in understandment. I laid down on Appa and closed my eyes.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:49 am

Suddenly a lightning bolt nearly mised Appa and we had swerve really fast in order to miss it. We dodged out of the way just in time and I asked Ana What the heck was that? All I knew was that I was getting ready to take a nap and then all of a sdden Appa started swerving for his life.
    Anastasia Rae

Post  Anastasia Rae Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:25 am

I gave Toph a shocked look and muttered "Azula..." I peered cautiously over the side of Appa to see if I was able to see any more of him.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:46 am

(OOC: I am both Azula and Toph so that's why I'll be posting Azula's actions as Toph, just to clear any confusion that might occur)
    Appa swerved to avoid another jolt of lightning. He then lowered himself at Aang's command. We landed right by Azula and I hopped off of Appa with Katara, Suki, Sokka, and Aang. I said to her So you've finally broken free from that psycho ward have you? I knew it wouldn't hold her forever but I never knew she would break out so soon. She then said You think you're so great just because you defeated my father don't you? She sent another lightning bolt at us which I just barely dodged. She then said Aww, the little blind girl thinks she can beat me still. Just try and stop me. Once I kill the Avatar I'm going after my brother.
    Anastasia Rae

Post  Anastasia Rae Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:00 am

I stood by Katara after landing. I watched the small battle going on between Toph and Azula. "Toph watch out!" I shouted. I knew she would be okay though, she had amazing sense skills.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:03 am

I stomped on the ground causing the Earth to be uprooted forming a wall. I punched the wall and it went barreling towards Azula but she jumped ove it and sent some blue fire at me. I hit me and I could feel the burning sensation around my body. I landed on the ground feeling so pain. I hoped my friends would be able to stop her.
    Anastasia Rae

Post  Anastasia Rae Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:11 am

I jumped to my feet and knelt down by Toph. Then I looked up at Azula and said "How dare you hurt my friend!" I stood up and formed my hands together, then brought them apart slowly, creating what looked like a water barrier. I extended my arms and it flew at Azula. The water exploded as it hit her and she fell to the ground.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:28 am

Azula got up and said So another waterbender has joined the group has she? No matter her fate will be the same as Toph's After she said that she sent some blue fire at Ana and she waited to see if it would hit.
    Anastasia Rae

Post  Anastasia Rae Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:51 am

The fire he threw came so fast I barely had any time to dodge it. She threw more fire at me. I quickly made a water wall that blocked me. The fire hit the water wall and it automatically seemed to disinagrate. "Don't you know that water always beats fire?" I said smirking.

Last edited by Anastasia Rae on Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:01 pm

(OOC: Azula's a girl so not "he")
    Azula laughed and then said Yes but don't you know that lighning beats water? She summoned a bolt of lightning and sent it at Ana. For a second eveytheeme to slow down. I was already injured so a little bit more damage wouldn't do anything to me that wasn't already done. I stood up just in time an t the lightning course through my back I bent over and fell to the ground my body sizzling with electricty.miled at Ana and said At least you're safe, right? Then Azula said Foolish child, you are going to die now. She created two long fire whips, one in each hand, both colored blue and sgthem at Ana. But suddenly air swirled all around us. Aang had gone into his Avatar state. He picked up pieces earth and chucked them at Azula. She flew backwards against a tree. He then gathered up a whole bunch of water and snt iather freezing her against the tree. He then turned back to normal and kneeled beside me saying No! Katara, Ana, dco you think you can heal her? She's alive but just barely. If we leave her like this much longer she'll die. I could hear my friends voices starting to fade. I was just glad that Azula had been defeated.
    Anastasia Rae

Post  Anastasia Rae Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:17 pm

I knelt by Toph, the others were kneeling by her too. I looked over at Katara. She nodded and we both put our hands over Toph. Mists of water floated out from our palms and onto Toph. We waited to see if it helped.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:28 pm

I groaned a little bit clenching my teeth in the pain. The sounds of the Earth started to come back though. I could feel the water working its healing powers through my body. I smile and before I pass out I say Thanks guys. I then lose consciousness.
    Anastasia Rae

Post  Anastasia Rae Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:36 pm

I smiled and said quietly "No problem" as she went unconscious. I smiled at Katara and she smiled back. "Good work" I said to her.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:51 pm

I woke up about two weeks later in the fire nation palace. I knew we were in the fire nation palace because I could sense it. I felt my hair and it seemed a lot longer than normal. I was also really hungry. I walked down to where Ana was and said Hey, I'm really hungry. Do you think I could get some food? Just then a sharp pain went through my back and I fell down to my knees crippled. It hurt so much.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:26 pm