Avatar: The Last Airbender Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Avatar rpg site with all your favorite charries from the series and even original characters too.

5 posters

Return to Gaoling

Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Return to Gaoling Empty Return to Gaoling

Post  Aang Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:31 pm

As we traveled through the sky i layed on Appa's head. "I love traveling by air." I pushed my head back and smiled. "Don't you guys?"
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Return to Gaoling Empty Re: Return to Gaoling

Post  Toph Bei Fong Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:42 pm

I looked at Aang and said If I could see while we were flying, I probably would love it but it’s nothing big in my opinion as it is. I still hadn’t gotten over my fear of flying even after the long time I had been traveling with Aang
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:46 pm

I let out a small laugh so she wouldn't here. "That's only because you can't move around or you'll fall because you can't see." I smiled. "What about you Azula?"
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:49 pm

I looked at Aang and said Well it’s definitely no warship but it’s pretty cool considering that we’re being flown around by an animal. I smiled hoping Aang would get what I meant.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:55 pm

I looked at her confused for a minute. "So what you're saying is that you're used to the things you would get on a warship, but this is fine because it's still a lot cooler than walking." I hoped what i said was correct.
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:59 pm

I nodded saying Yep, you’ve got the gist of what I was saying. It’s not what I would normally use to get around through the air but I would take this over walking any day.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:05 pm

Iwas quiet for a while hoping someone would break the silence. I was bored, but didn't know what to talk about. I began to think about the war. I was relieved that it was over, but it was the main reason we all stood together. Now there was no reason for us to travel together.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:08 pm

I looked towards Aang saying Something doesn’t seem right. Is everything okay with you, Aang? If not you can feel free to talk about it. I din’t know what it was but something about what I was sensing from Aang didn’t feel right
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:48 pm

I looked towards Toph. "It's just that ever since the war ended i've barely seen anyone now that we're together again i don't want to be alone after this." My eyes began to water. "You all have people to be with when we're seperated, i have to be alone."
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:54 pm

I faced Aang and placed my hand on my hand on his shoulder sayin Look, Twinkle toes, I know it’s not easy. I was alone for most of my life. I don’t want to be alone again after this either but what keeps me in high spirits is that I know that we will always find our way back to each other again. Our paths are intertwined so we’re never truly alone. Whenever you want to see us all you have to do is hop on Appa and come visit us. I’ll be happy to hang out with you anytime. I hoped this would make Aang feel better. I didn’t like him being upset
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:14 pm

I looked up and wiped my eyes. "I know that, but it's not so simple." I turned away. "Just because i visit doesn't mean we'll be able to hang out. I mean Katara and Sokka are usually helping rebuild their village and you might be busy not that your the world knows about you."
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 pm

Suki looked up. "Come on Aang. Even if we don't see each other for a while, we will always find a reason to come back. I'm sure there's bound to be something out there that's threatening the Earth's balance. And when it decides to show it's face, we'll all be there to back you up." She said smiling.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:21 pm

I put my hand on his shoulder. Look, Aang. I'm not excited to go back to the South Pole and back to Sokka in a hurry, so I guess you're stuck with me for at least a while. I look around and smile at everyone, even Azula. I've never had so many friends in my entire life. I don't want to leave this any more than you do. All I have at home is a couple of dirty socks to clean. They can do without me for at least a little while.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:24 pm

I hugged both of them. "Thanks guys you always know how to make me feel better." I looked over at Suki and Azula. "Come on you two join in."
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:25 pm

"Okay, if you insist." Suki said smiling and joining the group hug.
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:28 pm

I looked at Aang and said Alright if nobody minds I went over to the group of people and joined in on the group hug. It felt so good to be a part of the group. I just hoped Katara didn’t mind me joining in on the group hug.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:35 pm

I smile and quickly exit the hug, trying not to make it completely obvious that I was avoiding Azula. I need to trust Aang. He is the Avatar. He knows exactly what he's doing. I try to make myself see reason, but a small voice in the back of my mind keeps screaming, Katara! Get ahold of yourself! This girl tried to kill both you and Aang! Don't let your guard down for one second. You can't trust her. I sigh silently and try to figure out what to do. I sit down and close my eyes for a moment, trying to get my priorities straight. I guess I could trust her. If she was going to pull anything, she would have already done it. But I should still keep on guard. Just in case... I finally decide. I hold my head in my hands and try not to make a scene. I now had a huge headache.
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:36 pm

Suki smiled at Azula. She was beginning to trust her, but she was still unsure. She looked changed, but what if she threw her back into prison? She decided just to wait. She was fine for know, but if Azula made a move, she would be ready.
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:38 pm

I looked at Katara and said Hey, are you okay? I found it a bit strange that she had exited the hug right when I joined but that didn’t matter as much to me as it did that it looked like something was troubling Katara.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:41 pm

I look up and see Azula there. Yes, I'm fine now. Just a little headache. Nothing big. I smile a small- but still a smile- smile. . Thanks for asking. Would you like to sit here? I pat the seat next to me and invite her to join me. I can at least give her a chance. I think to myself.
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:50 pm

I smile and say Sure, that sounds good. I went over to where Katara was, carefully so that I wouldn't fall off of Appa and then sat next to her. I then said Would you mind talking with me in private once we get to Gaoling, Katara? I want to speak about something personal with you. I then winked at Aang showing that I was trying to take his advise and talk to Katara about me trying to gain her trust.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:03 pm

I take a silent breath in surprise. My mind was going a million miles per minute. Of course, Azula. was the quickest response I could think of. I try to compose myself from the moment of shock. Why in the world would she want to talk to me?
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:13 pm

That was weird, I wondered what was up but I decided to forget about it for now. I asked Aang So when are we gonna get to Gaoling? I was ready to fight and my chest was starting to feel better from being zapped by lightning.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:20 pm

I laugh with Toph, knowing without a doubt that she would and will beat every other competitor. Toph, will you be offended if I place some bets on you? I could use some money. We could get some decent food.I half joke.
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:22 pm

Suki laughed too. "I don't know, Aang is the Avatar." she said.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content