Avatar: The Last Airbender Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Avatar rpg site with all your favorite charries from the series and even original characters too.

4 posters

Returning From Gathering Food

Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Returning From Gathering Food - Page 2 Empty Re: Returning From Gathering Food

Post  Aang Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:47 am

"Well we should get some rest or we won't be of any use to nyone tomorrow." I grabbed my sleeping mat and layed it out. Then, i layed down and stared up at the stars.
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:09 am

I grabbed a sleeping bag I had brought with me and laid it out. I got inside it and then said Good night, Anng. This has actually been really fun today. I then closed my eyes and went to sleep.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:47 am

I opened my eyes and jumped up. "Wow i had a surprisingly good rest." It felt just like old times. I hopped on Appa and waited everyone else to get up. "Hey how'd you sleep boy?"
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:56 am

I opened my eyes to the sound of the birds chirping in the forest. I then got up and packed up my sleeping bag again. Then I looked at Aang and said Hey, Aang that was a really good rest. How’d you sleep? I still couldn’t believe that I was hanging out with the Avatar and not wanting to kill him on the spot. I figured it would take a long time to adjust to that.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:58 am

I slowly began to stir and then I sat up saying Good morning everybody. Is today the day that I get to kick butt in the Earth Rumble 6? I’m feeling great and ready for action. I smiled, exited about the tournament.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:05 am

I looked at everyone getting up and smiled. "I slept great!" I looked over at Toph. "I have an idea. about how to make it to the tournament and get Sokka and Zuko. I began attaching two notes on to each of Appa's horns. "See one says Zuko and the other says Sokka. I heard that this year there's so many cotestants that the tournament will go on for a few days."
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:07 am

"Hey has anyone seen Momo?"
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:10 am

I smirked and said Well, I haven’t seen Momo. I then said Sorry, probably not something to joke about.
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:15 am

I looked at Aang and said Sorry, I haven’t seen the lemur anywhere. If you want I’ll help you look for him though. I was worried about what might have happened to him though I was sure we would find him. Aang was always with Momo just like he was always with Appa.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:18 am

I looked into the wood and saw something coming our way i could tell what it was. "I think i just found him." I ran into the woods and Momo flew onto my back. "Hey buddy what's the matter." He pointed and i looked ahead. I came running out of the woods. All i could do was yell because i didn't want to wreck anything. "Sabretooth Moose Lion!!!"
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:34 am

I looked at the saber tooth moose lion and smirked saying [color=red]Don’t worry, I’ll take care of this. I concentrated on the beast and summoned lightning into my body then I sent it flying at the saber tooth moose lion. It flew backwards slamming against a tree. It limped away and I laughed evilly saying Well, that was fun.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:40 am

"Ummm Azula... i kinda didnt want to hurt it. Also you did that whole evil laugh thing again." I jumped on to Appa with Momo. "Don't worry about it though your still adjusting. Come on everyone it's time to go."
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:52 am

I looked at Aang and said Oh, yeah sorry about that. Force of habit. I’ll try not to let that happen again. I then hopped on Appa ready to head the the city of Gaoling
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:56 am

I walked towards Appa and sent an earth pillar up to him so that I could hop on and then I sat down on Appa’s back saying You better, we don’t just go around injuring animals even if they attack us. We just leave the area nothing more. I crossed my arms showing I was serious.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:24 pm

I looked at Toph. "Ok Toph I think she understood as soon as i told her." I turned and looked up."Alright Appa... Yip Yip."

(OOC: I'm going to make a new topic call ed Return to Gaoling.)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:01 am