Avatar: The Last Airbender Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Avatar rpg site with all your favorite charries from the series and even original characters too.

3 posters

The Shipwreck

Ty-Lee
    Ty-Lee

The Shipwreck - Page 6 Empty Re: The Shipwreck

Post  Ty-Lee Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:21 pm

I stare at him then smile a bit. "This is what I've always wished for! An adventure around the world is the best thing that could ever happen to me! I don't see how this could be a mess." I explain to him and I quickly wet up a washcloth and lay it on his forehead. "All of us need our sleep, especially you. I'll see you in the morning!" I smile and walk out of the room, entering my bedroom.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:37 pm

I smile an close my eyes. Goodnight Korral, goodnight Aurora and thanks. I drift oof into a dreamless sleep wondering how i can still sleep after three days of sleep.
    Ty-Lee
    Ty-Lee

Post  Ty-Lee Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:58 am

1 DAY LATER

"Shh, Aurora, wake up Shen Calmly." I explain to Aurora, slowly approaching Shens door. "WAKE UP YOU LAZY BUTT, TIME FOR BREAKFAST! WE HAVE A BIG DAY IN FRONT OF US!" I shout, crossing my arms and laughing a bit.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:01 pm

I get up hearing Korral's voice and get dressed. I'll be there in a minute. I walk out of my room with my shirt off and go to the bathroom. I need a bath. I say under my breath as i turn on the water. I begin to heat the water more since it isn't hot enough for me. This feels great. I stay in the bath for a few minutes and then get out ready to do anything i need to. I get dressed and go to eat. So what's the plan for today? I ask calmly waiting for an answer from one of them.

((OOC Should we start posting at the Foggy Swamp.))
    Ty-Lee
    Ty-Lee

Post  Ty-Lee Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:28 pm

OOC: Yea. You start, Please?
    BIC:

" Well, First we'll just wander around and act like we're not there until we get lost, then we'll try to find some help, then we'll almost get killed, then make some friends and use their map out of there." I explain with a huge grin on my face. I laugh and walk over to a large table, with sausage from the BoarMonkey and some Eggs from some chicken hybrid, and some rice and some fruit juice.Mmm! Breakfast! "Or we could just use a map and drive our way out of here..."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:15 am